How Orbit can help you meet your future lifestyle needs
Whether you are at the beginning of your working life, well established, or already enjoying your retirement, professional unbiased financial advice can make a difference when it comes to achieving your financial goals and meeting your future lifestyle needs.
At Orbit you can take advantage of a range of clever strategies and access to unbiased financial planning services which include:
- Investment advice to meet your individual needs, including where to find the best value investments and how to make your savings work harder and build security for your future.
- Buying and selling shares and/or property.
- Investment opportunities.
- Superannuation advice to earn more from your super investments and make sure you reach your retirement goals.
- Retirement income advice to maximise your earnings, minimise tax, secure any social security entitlement, and preserve your standard of living in retirement.
- Final advice about Assisted Living options and taking care of all the paperwork and tax calculations.
- Wise investment of an inheritance, redundancy payment or other lump sum.
- Personal Insurance and estate planning guidance.
We can assess your individual circumstances, prepare a personal financial plan to help you achieve your financial objectives, develop an investment strategy and suggest a range of quality strategies and/or investments that will suit your present and future needs.
When it comes to preparing for your future lifestyle, we’re here for you. If you’d like more information, speak to Alina today on 1800 93 10 20 or get in touch here.
Information published on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice contained in this document is General Advice and does not take into account any person’s particular investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider, with or without the assistance of a qualified adviser, whether it is appropriate to your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. Past performance of financial products is no assurance of future performance. Product Disclosure Statements contain information necessary for you to make a decision whether or not to invest in financial products mentioned on this website. You should also obtain and read this document prior to proceeding with any decision to purchase a financial product.