Are you our next Superstar Accountant?
Uncomplicated Accounting – it sounds more like the name of a band than a way of life for a business. But that’s exactly what we pride ourselves on.
We’re on the lookout for a superstar accountant who is organised, confident, tech savvy, outgoing and proactive to join our team in Randwick – Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
If you love helping people, problem solving, technology and look forward to coming to work each day, then keep reading. You will be responsible for working closely with our clients in a range of portfolios, including family groups, small business and SMSFs.
You should be amazing at:
- Preparation of financial statements in Xero. Experience with Xero Tax and workpapers would be beneficial
- Tax compliance for all types of entities including Trusts, Companies, SMSF and partnerships
- Preparing strategic advice for client meetings
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients to understand what we can help them with
- Identifying and solving complex tax issues
- Identifying potential opportunities for both new and existing clients
- Identifying and implementing new technologies that can streamline workflow and improve our client’s businesses
- Tax planning
- FBT, BAS and IAS preparation
- Experience in all aspects of SMSF administration and Tax preparation to audit in Class Software
- Experience with SMSF strategy and advice and SIS compliance
You should also:
- Have had 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have an accounting/commerce degree as a minimum as well as completion of CPA/CA.
- Be passionate about helping people
- Be able to articulate tax matters in simple, easy to understand way and have an easy going communication style
- Not need someone to manage your workload
- Love learning new things
We want to make sure you’re the right fit for our firm, so during the interview process we ask a few questions to ensure you are stepping into the perfect role and that you’ll work well with our existing team and clients.